The development stages are:
- Establishment of project objectives and requirements
Definition of responsibilities and time-scale.
- Label Design Proposal
proposal for fold pattern
proposal for cutter design
submission of format diagram for approval.
- Proposal of label/other material taking physical, mechanical, chemical constraints/requirements into account:
paper - card - synthetic films - combination of different materials
In the case of self-adhesive material:
Selection of adhesive best suited to your application
- permanent adhesive
- removable adhesive
- adhesive with high initial tack
Selection of backing type
Depending on the label material type best suited to maintaining flatness of sheets.
Materials will be selected to ensure trouble-free usage in your printer.
- Proposal of software
To suit your particular requirements according to :
- Your needs for :
The order of printing of data on the sheet
Printing of labels row by row, column by column or in any other desired sequence
Printing of banners
Printing of various other items
- Your data source file types
- Your computer system configuration
- The type of operator who is to use the software
- creative, needing to create or modify files frequently
- specialised employee with a fixed job profile
- Your commercial environment and style
- you are the sole user
- your customers are the users: the software and support information can be branded with your logo and corporate identity
Printack is continually developing its software in all aspects in order to meet all and any new customer requirements
see also Software
Commercial discretion: Printack proposes that where re-sellers are involved, marking of outer and inner packages conforms to your logo and corporate identity as specified by you.
- Proposal of Trial
Printack suggests a field trial to allow labels to be tested in real live conditions.